Parikalpana is a bi-annual peer reviewed journal (indexed in UGC-CARE list, and other reputed global databases), published by School of Management, KIIT Bhubaneswar, India. The name of the journal means hypothesis or assumptions that a researchers want to test.
It‘s articles of this journal are well cited, and the journal maintains decent cite-score, consistently (over 2,5).
The KIIT Journal of Management: Parikalpana seeks to offer original and innovative directions for creating, grooming, and disseminating the novel thoughts and researches, conducted on business management sectors in India and abroad, with pragmatic orientation.
The journal would include articles relevant for the following:
- Indian organizations operating in India and overseas;
- Multinational firms in India;
- Comparative analysis across firms and across geographical locations.
The journal encourages submissions that follow diverse perspectives and methodologies, existing as well as novel, including but not limited to the following broad sections:
- Conceptual articles, which would build new perspectives based on personal insights and or literature reviews.
- Empirical articles, which are based on primary and or secondary data, and which may use qualitative and or quantitative methodologies
- Case studies, Management games
- Book and article reviews
- Critiques of the articlesincluded in the earlier issues of the journal