The Library with its broad collection of information resources and innovative information services plays a vital role in the intellectual pursuits of KIIT’s academic community. The library has been automated using LS Primea (LibSys ) and the resources can be search by online catalogue (webopac). Collection is barcoded.
Electronic Databases Available
Business Source Complete (EBSCO)
comprehensive database, containing index and abstracts for more than 9800 international journal abstracts, with full texts of 3000 business related periodicals and back volumes, dating back to year 1886.It is most comprehensive archives available for business journals , where in the reviewed articles are available in PDF prior to 1985 and with full texts in post 1985.
A collection of 42,000 articles from 150 management journals, complete with full text archives , dating back to 1994 and abstracts back to 1989. Emerald journals portfolio represents the world’s largest collection of peer-reviewed management journals. The database covers collections from marketing, human resources, library and information management and operations management.
Also purchased the access of Emerald Backfiles: Emerald Backfiles provides access to more than 68,000 articles, some dating back as far as 1898. Backfiles consists of over 120 business and management titles in a unified platform.
It is most comprehensive business database of nearly 4,000 journals. It offers nearly 3,000 full-text titles covering business and economic conditions, corporate strategies, management techniques, as well as competitive and product information. Its international coverage gives researchers a complete picture of companies and business trends around the world.
2834 e-Journals & 33 e-Books
1500 e-journals on Engineering, Architecture, Arts & Humanities, Law, Management, Health Sc., Geography, Museum & Heritage Studies.
Our subscription to Print+online sage journals
11 million academic journals, articles, books, and primary sources in 75 disciplines including Arts, business Economics, History, Humanities, Law, Medicine & Allied Health, Science & Mathematics, and Social Sciences.
INCITES JCR JOURNAL CITATION REPORTS – INTERNET. Most comprehensive tool for citation based research evaluation
E-books from trusted publishers in all academic subject areas along with powerful research tools with Academic Complete. Search Business and Economics to get books on Management.
Dissertation & Theses
PQDT (Proquest Dissertation & Theses)
This resource covers dissertations on the latest business and financial information for researchers of all levels.
Economic & Business Databases
PRODUCTS OF CENTRE FOR MONITORING INDIAN ECONOMY (CMIE).
- PROWESSIQ (Firm Level Data Base)- It provides firm specific information covering financial statement, ratio analysis, fund flows, product profiles, return-risk of stock markets.
- INDUSTRY OUTLOOK is a powerful combination that brings together the advantages of a database and analysis. It provides both. It helps you remain fully abreast of the trends in individual industries. The service covers around hundred industries. It provides an up-to-date database and an incisive analysis of what the numbers speak.
ETIG (Access through User id and Password) Reports, Economy Forecasts and Data regarding National Accounts, Money and Banking, Ouput and Prices, Trade and BoP, Public Finances in the Indian and Global Economy.
INDIASTAT INSTITUTION PLUS Access the site(s) through our provided IP’s which we have configured for the access of www.indiastat.com and its all associate site(s) under institution plus category.
WEB OF SCIENCE
KCI-Korean Journal Database: 1980-present; Russian Science Citation Index: 2005-present; SciELO Citation Index: 1997-present; Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded: 1985-present; Social Sciences Citation Index: 1985-present; Arts & Humanities Citation Index: 1985-present;Book Citation Index; Science: 2005-present; Conference Proceedings Citation Indexâ„¢; Science: 2005-present; Emerging Sources Citation Index: 2005-present
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.
SPSS & AMOS LICENSE 24.0 software packages has an added advantage for the research & data compilations.
The wide variety of knowledge resources includes the following.
- Books: Over 15,000 titles in the area of management and allied topics. Around 2000 new books are added to the collection every year.
- Periodicals: Subscription over 180 print Periodicals which include 30 international and 150 national journals. Besides these, there are around 10,000 e-journals made available through various online databases through EBSCO, Emerald and ABI/INFORM Complete and CMIE (Corporate database).
- Newspaper: Subscribes for 17 national newspapers.
- Training Videos: Library maintains a selective collection of over 450 videos cassettes & VCDs of educational films and films of group discussions, Interviews and interactions with eminent corporate personalities to support placement training
- Other resources:The collection includes 550 CDs, annual reports of top Indian & foreign companies, student project reports, Case study collection, working papers, PhD Theses and reprographic unit to support the academic programme of the Institute.
- Electronic Library: The e-library provides a single-window access to all the electronic resources subscribed by the Library. Efforts are on to develop a resourceful online library system in the area of business related information. Cutting-edge technologies are used to offer KIIT academic community access to up-to-date, relevant business and management information available on their desktops. The e-library is accessible across the campus network.