The three-year BBA program at KSOM is unique in its approach as it has been carefully designed to provide the young and ambitious youth, fresh from school or junior college to experience and understand the complexities of business in a simplified way at the undergraduate level. The curriculum offers a blend of the latest in domain specific theories, thoughts and concerns in business along with an opportunity to acquire hands-on-experience of real life corporate functioning during On-the-Job Training in industry. A well-structured evaluation system is in place to assess the students’ academic performance on a continuous basis. The thrust of the Programme is on attainment of emotional maturity and personality development of students through acquisition of analytical and problem-solving capabilities
The school has state-of-the-art infrastructure that meets national and international standards. With excellent facilities present in the campus, KIIT offers an environment to foster growth and develop knowledge. The campus environment not only help students to pursue academic, professional and personal excellence but also encourage student-involvement in various extra-curricular activities.
KSOM initiated a series of In-Campus Dialogues by students, based on the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of United Nations, taking one goal at a time on 3rd Jan 2020 to inculcate knowledge dialogues amongst students. This is the first unique initiative of this kind towards greater education empowerment.
As an endeavor towards all round development of all the students, courses like IT Operations for IT proficiency and Yoga & Mental Health for physical & mental wellness have been introduced along with other paid certified courses.
On successful completion of the three year program, the student is awarded the “Bachelor of Business Administration” degree.
Why BBA from KSOM?
- Ranked 3rd in India as per Times B School survey 2019
- Ranked 17 in India, 2nd in Eastern India as per India Today MDRA survey 2019
- 80% faculty from industry or with Ph.D. & over half the faculty from institutions such as IIMs, IITs, TISS, MDI, XLRI and other premier institutes
- More than 100 corporate seminars per year
- Student to Teacher Ratio of 10:1 – one of the best in country
- Fully WiFi, 35 Acre Campus,500 Seater Auditorium, Open Air Amphitheater
- AC Classrooms with projector and multimedia. AC Hostels & a 4 storeyed Library with 21000 books, 180 print periodical (30 International and 150 National), 10000 e-journals, training videos and much more
- Facilities for indoor as well as outdoor games, gym and water bodies
- Separate hostels for boys and girls
- Several student activity clubs and fun-learning events
- Industry exposure through seminars, conclaves and industry visits
- Regular mentoring and career guidance by faculty