KIIT School of Management (KSOM), Bhubaneswar is one of the top B Schools of India for BBA program with a ranking of 2 in India as per Times B School Ranking 2021. KSOM is a part of KIIT Deemed to be University – one of the 10 private institutes in India to get ‘Institution of Eminence’ tag from UGC, Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India. It also got the best B School of Odisha by Times Business Awards in 2020.
The three-year Bachelor of Business Administration programme is designed with the objective of making students corporate-ready, either to become entrepreneurs, junior level executives in the industry, or to pursue higher education, by equipping them with a holistic view of the business environment, basic business functions and their interrelationships.
Spread over an area of 35 acres, the institution houses more than 1000 students across three courses: BBA, MBA/Super MBA and Doctoral program in Management. The MBA program is ranked 31st in India as per NIRF, MoE, Govt. of India. 100+ scholars have been awarded Ph.D. and 100+ are pursuing.
This is an institution that believes in making business education highly relevant through periodic course review, regular industry interaction, hands-on exposure and has faculty with the right mix of industry and academic experience.
KSOM’s BBA program is a mix of classroom learning along with role-plays, business simulation (first school to inculcate as part of pedagogy), conclaves, guest lectures, seminars, regular workshops, club activities, student research undertaken by students and jointly working with the industry through partnership and tie-ups. It is one of the few BBA programs in the country which offers dedicated specialization in the 3rd year in the domains of Marketing, Finance, HR, International Business, Operations & Analytics.
Why BBA from KSOM?
- Ranked 2nd in India as per Times B School Ranking 2021
- Best B School of Odisha – Times Business Awards 2020
- Accredited by NAAC in “A” grade
- 80% faculty from industry or with Ph.D. & over half the faculty from institutions such as IIMs, IITs, TISS, MDI, XLRI and other premier institutes
- Specializations offered in Marketing, Finance, HR, International Business, Operations & Analytics
- Unique Faculty:Student – Mentor:Mentee concept with personalized attention(1:10 ratio)
- Strong industry connect with more than 100 corporate interactions (conclaves, seminars, webinars, conferences, guest lectures) per year
- 35 acre World Class infrastructure with fully residential AC hostels and integrated WiFi campus
- First B School in India to incorporate Business Simulation as part of the pedagogy.
- Global school with students from more than 10 countries
- Amazing Campus Life with dedicated Clubs and Societies, Knowledge Dialogue Series, Alumni Talks and several sports events Conclaves & Conferences
- 6 International Level Conclaves are held every year – HR Konclave, Marketing Konclave, Finance Konclave, Business Analytics Konclave, Supply Chain Konclave, & Construction Management Konclave
- 1 International Conference on Management Research – Paper & case presentations from academia and corporate
- Interactive lectures and workshops by experts from industry
- KIIT School of Management has partnerships with several industry leaders like L&T Financial, Chola Group, Dassault Systems, SAP University Alliance to jointly deliver content, foster innovation, enhance student learning and develop new capabilities.