To create an advanced centre of professional learning of international standard where pursuit of knowledge and excellence shall reign supreme, unfettered by the barriers of nationality,language, cultural plurality and religion.
- To impart quality technical education of international standard and imbibe skill for
solving real life problems.
- To inculcate national/ global perspective in attitude.
- To create leadership qualities with futuristic vision.
- To cultivate adaptation of ethics, morality and healthy practices in professional life.
- To foster spirit of entrepreneurship and realization of societal responsibilities.
- To instil habit of continual learning.
- To bring about total personality development and to create conscientious and responsible
- To encourage and support creative abilities and research temperament.
- To establish and promote close interaction with industry and other utility sectors and keep
abreast with state-of-the-art technology
Programme Educational Objectives
1. Provide educational preparation for a career in business management
2. Support members of faculty for development of intellectual capital
3. Network with industry and greater academia to create, share and use knowledge.
4. Meet institutional social responsibilities aligned to the vision and regulations.
5. Building a responsive sustainable financial management model
Consistency of PEOs with Mission statements
|Programme Educational Objectives||M1||M2||M3||M4||M5||M6||M7||M8||M9|
|PEO1: Provide educational preparation for a career in business management||3||3||3||3||2||2||3||2||3|
|PEO2: Support members of faculty for development of intellectual capital||2||3||2||3||1||3||1||3||2|
|PEO3: Network with industry and greater academia to create, share and use knowledge||2||3||2||1||–||3||–||–||3|
|PEO4: Meet institutional social responsibilities aligned to the vision and regulations||–||–||–||3||3||–||–||–||–|
|PEO5: Building a responsive sustainable financial management model||–||–||–||–||3||–||–||2||3|
1. Business Environment and Domain Knowledge (BEDK)
2. Critical thinking, Business Analysis, Problem Solving and Innovative Solutions (CBPI)
3. Global Exposure and Cross-Cultural Understanding (GECCU)
4. Social Responsiveness and Ethics (SRE)
5. Effective Communication (EC)
6. Leadership and Teamwork (LT)
Mapping of courses with program outcomes