One of the Best B Schools of India
KSOM is one of the oldest private B-schools of the country with a glorious past. Many of it’s students have gone to head companies, start their own venture, or occupy senior management positions in various organizations. It’s one of India’s most premier B-schools and have been consistently ranked as one of the best B-schools of Eastern India, year after year.
Ranking of KIIT School of Management
- 31st all India , as per National Institution Ranking Framework (NIRF), MHRD, Government of India, 2021 B-School Rankings
- Best B School of Odisha. Times Business Awards 2020
- Ranked 2nd in India for the BBA program as per Times B school ranking 2020.
- Ranked 35 in India as per MBA Universe Ranking 2021
- 32th best B – School as per THE WEEK Hansa Research B-Schools Survey 2019
- KIIT has been awarded NAAC Accreditation in “A” grade.
- The MBA program of KIIT School of Management (KSOM) is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India. Besides, the MBA program was accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of AICTE in 2008
- KIIT has the distinction of being the youngest institute ever in the country to be declared a University ( U/S 3 of UGC Act, 1956)by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- The process of Accreditation takes into account the excellence of the institution in infrastructure facilities, faculty, academic standards, etc. These stand as a proof for the School of Management commitment towards the quality education.
- KSOM has been recently awarded Life Membership by Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA).