The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks from any university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The candidate must have 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) in the 10th and 12th board examinations. Candidates those who are awarded CGPA or grades in place of marks, their CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks based on the equivalence certified by the university/institution/board from where they obtained their degree/certificate. In absence of any instruction from the university, equivalence would be established by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum CGPA and multiplying the fraction so obtained by 100. The candidate also requires to have a valid score of any national entrance examination for MBA or PGDM (e.g., CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT including KIITEE Management & KIITEE 2023, etc).
Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and expected to complete all the requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2023 can also apply, subject to submission of all the required documents to that effect by 30th September, 2023. Failing to submit the requisite documents in time will entitle a student to withdraw from the programme.
Foreign/NRI candidates will have the above eligibility for applying for the MBA programme and they are required to submit the filled-up application form along with the requisite documents and application fee of US $50. They will be considered for admission process on the basis of their valid GMAT scores (appeared in year 2022).
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their KIITEE Management/KIITEE/CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT Scores for appearing in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). The GD&PI will be conducted at New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jamshedpur and Bhubaneswar. The final selection will be based on Entrance score, career marks and performance in GD&PI. Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer letter. The selected candidates will confirm and accept the admission offer with terms and conditions for taking admission to the programme and submit the acceptance letter in its prescribed format within the given time.
Documents to be attached to the Application Form
- High School Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- +2 Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Graduation (B.A., B. Com, B.Sc, Engineering etc.) Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- College leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- KIITEE Management/KIITEE/CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA Score card
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable
Cancellation of Admission Offer
- The admission of a candidate will be automatically cancelled, if any information provided in the application form is found incorrect or missing
- Those fail to submit the final degree in time as stipulated or fail to secure minimum eligible marks in the degree examination.
- Non fulfillments of terms and conditions of the admission offer letter.