Tribute to braveheart soldiers – Vijay Diwas on 16th DecemberDecember 16, 2022
Paper presentation at Springer ICTCS conferenceDecember 19, 2022
As soon as you pass your class 12th exam, you are in a dilemma about which undergraduate course to go for. A BBA course makes it easy for you to cope with today’s highly competitive business world. Additionally, the unique benefits of BBA course in the current scenario enable students to meet the challenges and keep up with the ever-changing business landscape.
Choosing the right course after the 12th is very important for students as that course decides the career opportunities for them in the future. Students looking for a career in business management and administrative positions must choose a course like Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
Moreover, due to the significant benefits of BBA course, the program has gained massive importance in the last two decades as the demand for management professionals is continuously rising. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, overall employment in management occupations is expected to grow 8% between 2021 and 2031, which is faster than the average for all occupations.
There are numerous benefits of BBA course in today’s scenario. One of the crucial benefits of BBA course is that it comprehensively explains all the fundamental knowledge required in management and business principles. In addition, a BBA degree also educates students on other courses like computer information systems, international business, economics, and marketing.
If you want to be a manager at a company or dream of starting your business someday, the BBA course is one for you. Of course, there are other management-related degree courses as well, but the benefits of the BBA course make it distinct from others. Some of the notable benefits of BBA course are:
- Open Job Market and Scope for Growth. BBA graduates are trained to fit into various roles in an organisation and have plenty of job opportunities in the market.
- Industry-Oriented Course BBA courses train students as per industry requirements. As a result, they impart an excellent combination of theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Great Foundation Course for MBA A BBA course is an excellent foundation for an MBA course. The basics for management knowledge, business administration, and practical skills gained by students in BBA assist them in pursuing an MBA easily. Students who pursue an MBA after a BBA usually have a better understanding of the management course.
- Helps Acquire Managerial Skills A BBA degree offers a good headstart for students who wish to develop managerial skills. The course enables students to learn the core areas of management, including Marketing, Strategy management, Sales, etc.
- Early Start to Your Career One of the main benefits of BBA course is that it allows students to start their careers early. Since BBA eligibility requires a student to complete class 12, students who wish to pursue a management course but struggle to get the right course can choose BBA. Moreover, BBA graduates tend to find a job early and at a more lucrative salary than Bachelor graduates from other streams.
- Stronger Network Since communication is at the core of a BBA course, it enables students to build a rigid network of professionals once these vital skills are achieved.
Pave Your Way Directly to Marketing and Strategic Teams and Build a Stronger Business Acumen with KSOM
KIIT School of Management (KSOM), Bhubaneswar, is one of the leading B Schools of India for the BBA program, with a ranking of 2 in India- Times B School Ranking 2021. The three-year Bachelor of Business Administration programme (BBA) at KSOM aims to mould corporate-ready students to become entrepreneurs and junior-level executives in the market or pursue higher education programs by equipping them with a holistic view of the business environment.
The BBA eligibility and selection process at KSOM is as follows:
- Students require a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the 10th and 12th exams.
- Students who appear in UGAT can also apply with the valid UGAT Score.
KSOM Business School has a well-defined and state-of-the-art course structure of BBA that enables students to stand out in the industry. The programme duration is spread over three years, comprising six semesters. Each semester at KSOM Business School is of 4.5 months duration and offers 6 courses. Moreover, the B School offers the latest specialisations to the aspirants, and they need to choose any of the following specialisations:
- Marketing Management
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operation Management
- International Business Management
KIIT School of Management (KSOM) has a legacy of academic excellence and imparting industry-focused management education. The B School was founded with a vision to make it a trend-setting centre for business education, where young minds are equipped with the right balance of classroom learning and practical exposure to be successful professionals and inspiring leaders.
Visit the official page to get all the details about the benefits of BBA Course, the course structure of BBA and BBA eligibility at KSOM.