Prof. B Kar has earned his Ph D at the school with Entrepreneurship as the area of specialization. He has over 15 years of rich experience in organizations like SAIL, Sonata Software Ltd, Oracle India, Quark India, Four-Soft and Karak technologies. He has been working on technologies such as ERP, CRM, SCM and has experience working with different ERP systems like Oracle Apps, MFG-Pro and SCALA. He also has dealt with business functions like Purchase, Sales, Warehousing & Inventory management, Supply Chain, Forecasting, Production Planning & Execution, MRP, and Accounting.
His papers have been published in many different National and International journals.
Entrepreneurship Processes, Disha International Publishing House.
This book, an outcome of a major research project, documents a microscopic examination on entrepreneurship in Odisha
- Jena, Manoj Kumar; Kar, Brajaballav, “Stages and Methods for Cleaning Large Secondary Data Using R,” METHODOLOGICAL ISSUES IN MANAGEMENT RESEARCH: ADVANCES, CHALLENGES, AND THE WAY AHEAD.
- Kar, Brajaballav; Ahmed, Yimer Ayalew, “Trailblazing in Entrepreneurship: Creating New Paths for Understanding the Field,” JOURNAL OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
- Kar, Brajaballav; Subudhi, Rabi N.; Padhy, Ramakrishna, “Impact of Self-Efficacy and Contextual Variables on Entrepreneurial Intention,” PERTANIKA JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCE AND HUMANITIES.
- Kar, N.; Kar, B.; Kar, S., “Stress and coping during COVID-19 pandemic: Result of an online survey,” Psychiatry Research.
- Ahmed, Y.A.; Kar, B., “Influence of demographic factors on business performance in Ethiopia,” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering.
- Kar, B.; Jena, M.K., “Performance and age of companies listed on the Bombay stock exchange,” Indian Journal of Finance.
- Ahmed, Y.A.; Kar, B., “Gender differences of entrepreneurial challenges in Ethiopia,” Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal.
- Ahmed, Y.A.; Melese, H.W.; Kar, B.; Ravi, J., “The effect of entrepreneurial orientation on perceived business success of small scale manufacturing in Ethiopia,” International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology.
- Sarangi, S.; Kar, B., “A comparative assessment of indicators for public sector general insurance companies: An Indian perspective,” Indian Journal of Finance.
- Sahoo, A.K.; Kar, B.; Das, S., “Differentiated service is the success measure: an investigation in telecom industry Odisha, India,” Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences.
- Kar, N.; Kar, B., “Social Cognition and the Participatory Planning Process,” Systems Research and Behavioural Science.