Ms Malabika Sahoo is faculty in HR and OB area. She has 6 years of Academic experience. Prior to she worked for Manav Adhyayan Kendra for 14 years. As a Trainer she has conducted nearly 2,500 training programmes and motivational talks covering about 90 organisations across the country such as NTPC, NALCO, Aditya Birla, Cocacola, TSIL, TRL, Aditya Aluminium, JSPL, Vodafone, L & T, etc. Earlier she was a visiting faculty to Birla Global University, KIIT School of Management and KIIT School of Rural Management.
Some of her research works have been published in referred journals such as Management Research Review, Emerald and Management and Labour Studies, Sage and has also presented papers in national & international conferences.
- Sahoo, M., & Mishra, S. (2019). Effects of trainee characteristics, training attitudes and training need analysis on motivation to transfer training. Management Research Review.
- Sahoo, M. (2019). Structural Equation Modeling: Threshold Criteria for Assessing Model Fit. In Methodological Issues in Management Research: Advances, Challenges, and the Way Ahead. Emerald Publishing Limited.
- Sahoo, M., Mishra, S., & Mishra, S. (2018). Influence of Group Composition on Participant Reactions to Training: A Study in an Indian Power Transmission Organization. Management and Labour Studies, 43(3), 141-155.
- Sahoo, M., & Mishra, S. (2017). Training evaluation and motivation to transfer training-A review of literature. Parikalpana: KIIT Journal of Management, 13(2), 17-28.
- Das, H. P., & Sahoo, M. M. (2015). Talent search: A challenge for employers. Parikalpana, 120.
- Sahoo, M., “Role of motivation and training in managing stress in the technological era,”International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering.
- Mishra, S.; Sahoo, M., “Realizing Employee Retention in the Era of technological revolution: An overview,” International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology.