Prof. Mishra is an alumnus of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai, where she earned a masters degree in social work. She is a Fellow from the Management Development Institute, Gurgaon. Besides having worked for organizations like CAPART, UNICEF and Tata Refractories Limited, she also has 7 years of teaching experience. She has published several papers in referred journals such as Asian Case Research Journal, Decision, Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, Management Review, International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management etc. and has also presented papers in national and international conferences of repute. Her interests are in the area of organisational culture, group culture, Strategic Human Resource Management, Social Psychology and Organization Design.
Methodological Issues in Management Research: Advances, Challenges & the way ahead, Emerald Publishing Limited.
This edited book has essential chapters of ‘Research Methodology’, contributed by subject experts from leading institutes of India. It covers extensively both, qualitative as well as quantitative research aspects.
- Mishra, Sumita; Subudhi, Rabi N., “The Methodological Domain in Management Research,” METHODOLOGICAL ISSUES IN MANAGEMENT RESEARCH: ADVANCES, CHALLENGES, AND THE WAY AHEAD.
- Mishra, Sumita, “Reviewing the Literature,” METHODOLOGICAL ISSUES IN MANAGEMENT RESEARCH: ADVANCES, CHALLENGES, AND THE WAY AHEAD.
- Sahoo, Malabika; Mishra, Sumita, “Effects of trainee characteristics, training attitudes and training need analysis on motivation to transfer training,” MANAGEMENT RESEARCH REVIEW.
- Padhi, Shradha; Mishra, Sumita, “Effect of Honesty as an Ethical Value on Software Project Performance: A Grounded Theory Approach,” JOURNAL OF HUMAN VALUES.
- Mishra, Sumita; Gupta, Rajen K., “Impact of national cultural diversity on knowledge sharing in Indian multicultural teams: an emic study,” INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INDIAN CULTURE AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT.
- Sahoo, M.; Mishra, S., “Effects of trainee characteristics, training attitudes and training need analysis on motivation to transfer training,” Management Research Review.
- Panda, G.; Mishra, S., “Impact of competency based training need assessment on individual performance: A study on employees of Essel Mining Industries,” International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE).
- Padhi, S.; Mishra, S., “Effect of Honesty as an Ethical Value on Software Project Performance: A Grounded Theory Approach,” Journal of Human Values.