He has more than 24 years of academic and corporate experience. He has handled several research projects in the area of software development and ITES. Prior to joining KSOM, he was Director , MBA & MCA , RIT, Kalunga, and CEO of Megacall Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Noida(UP), an International Call Centre. His Current Research and Consulting includes Corporate Social Responsibility in IT industries, IT Infrastructure Management and Call Centre Management. Recipient of Outstanding International paper Reviewer from CMR for year 2008. Member of Editorial Board of International Journal CMR since 2009,Fellow Member of Internet Society, Kolkata Chapter, Member of CIO Association of India.He is working as Head of ICT Cell, KIIT University as an additional assignment.
- Singh, J.P.; Pradhan, C.; Das, S.C., “Image processing and machine learning techniques to detect and classify paddy leaf diseases: A review,” Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing.
- Mohapatra, M.; Das, S.C.; Patnaik, B.C.M.; Satpathy, I., “Role of information technology in education and skill based learning for employability,” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering.
- Das, S.C.; Panigrahi, J.K.; Mallik, S.K., “Technological innovation and integration of enterprise applications (ea) for achieving operational excellence: An empirical analysis of trends in erp systems,” International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology.
- Das, S.C.; Subudhi, R.N.; Patra, A.K., “Computational facilities and web-resources: Case study of large private university with fast-growing clients,” Journal of Reviews on Global Economics.
- Das, S.C.; Mallik, S.K., “Use of enterprise resource planning in supply chain management,” International Journal of Economic Research.
- Das, S.C.; Satpathy, I.; Patnaik, B.C.M.; Panch, N., “Government initiatives for rural banking: An overview,” International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research.
- Sahoo, A.K.; Kar, B.; Das, S., “Differentiated service is the success measure: an investigation in telecom industry Odisha,” India, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences.