Shradha has over 20 years of professional experience which includes over 17+ years in the field of Learning and Development. Her areas of expertise include Leadership Development, Customer Relations, Diversity Management, Team Building, Instructional Design, mentoring and coaching. Apart from this, Shradha has also been responsible for designing several competency development initiatives for various strategic regional units, verticals and circles. She also had a stint as a Talent Manager conceptualizing re-skilling programs for future business requirements.
Shradha had facilitated programs on varied topics, both in India and abroad, which includes Leadership, High Performance Team, Culture and Gender Diversity, Customer Relation, Creative Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, Coaching etc in different sectors like IT, Manufacturing, BPO, NGOs etc
She has many certificates to her credit which includes Thomas Profiling, Interviewing Skills, Competitive Intelligence, Coaching and Consulting. She holds a Masters Degree in Law and MBA in HR. She completed her doctoral in “Ethics in Project Management”.
- Padhi, Shradha, “Troubled Terrain of NGO Credibility in public arena-A need for technology application,” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE).
- Padhi, Shradha, “ Civil Society Organization in the Elite Corridors of Odisha: An Empirical Assessment,” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE).
- Padhi, Shradha, “ Odisha And Start-Up Entrepreneurs: an Overview of Business Environment and Growth Opportunity,” International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET).
- Padhi, Shradha, “ Government-NGO-Community Partnership in Slum Health Service: Missing Link,” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE).
- Padhi, Shradha, “ An Assessment of Institutional Health for Adolescent Girls,” Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 11(20), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2018/v11i20/123344.
- Padhi, Shradha, “ Impact of trust building in a high performing team, specifically in project based IT companies – A conceptual framework,” JETIR, ISSN-2349-5162
- Padhi, Shradha, “ Impact of ethical behavior of Indian project managers on project performance: a qualitative analysis in the IT sector,” Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Padhi, Shradha, “ Is trust the new core in leadership,” Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Padhi, Shradha, “ Effect of Honesty as an Ethical Value on Software Project Performance: A Grounded Theory Approach, “ Journal of Human values.
- Padhi, Shradha, “ Labour Contract Vs Unorganised Migrant Brick Klin Workers,” IJETSR, ISSN 2394-3386.
- Padhi, Shradha, “ SEEKING A DIGNIFIED PARTING DYING OF OLD AGE IN A YOUNG REPUBLIC,” IJRHAAL,ISSN(P) 2347-4564.
- Padhi, Shradha, “ Noetic Alleyways: Choosing to Choose or Deciding to Decide,” Strad Research Journal, an UGC-CARE Approved Group – 2 Journal, Web of Science Group, an ISO : 7021 – 2008 Certified Journal; ISSN: 0039-2049.
- Padhi, Shradha, “ Perceptive- Entrepreneurial Decision Comportment,” Journal of Social Sciences, Academic Publication Council (APC); Scopus Indexed.
- Padhi, Shradha, “ Insightful Entrepreneurial Behavior Deportment,” PalArch’s Journal of Archaeology of Egypt / Egyptology.