Prof. Subudhi is presently a Senior Professor in the area of Quantitative Methods – Decision Sciences, with over 33 years of teaching experience at University level. He has served earlier at Berhampur University, VIT B-School of VIT University, and KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM), for their MBA programmes. He has done FDPM from IIM Ahmadabad. He received Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) award of CSIR, Govt. of India, for his doctoral research.
He is an active member of many reputed international academic society, like: American Society of Engg. Mgmt (ASEM), ISA-RC (International Sociology Association ‘Research Methodology’ Sec.), IFORS, ORSI, ICA and ICAS (Int. Conv. of Asian Scholars).
He has published/ edited 10 books and authored over 70 research papers. He is an active member of many professional academic bodies and also member of ‘Board of Studies’ of different Universities. Presently, in charge of editing, KIIT Management Research Journal – Parikalpana.
He has also published many articles in regional language and takes interest in Children’s literature. He was the founding editor of a children’s fortnightly, ‘Suman’.
- Subudhi, R.N, (with Faruk, O.; Panigrahi, J.K.; Das, B.; )“Innovation for changing needs of customers and their consumption patterns in retail for competitive advantage: An experiential case study,” Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems.
- Subudhi, R.N.; Faruk, O.; Das, B.; Panigrahi, J.K., “Firm-level determinants to influence the target group for online business growth: An empirical analysis,” Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems.
- Ganesha, H.S.; Subudhi, R.N., et al“Applications of DEA,” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering.
- Ganesha, H.S.; Subudhi, R.N.,et al “Efficiency measurement using dea,” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering.
- Mishra, Y.; Subudhi, R.N., “Impact of branding on faculties’ retention: An innovative technology for technical university faculties of Odisha, India,” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering.
- Mishra, Y.; Subudhi, R.N., “Technical and higher educational institutions of Odisha: A study on impact of employer branding and organisation attractiveness on citizenship behaviour,” International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology.
- Das, S.C.; Subudhi, R.N.; “Computational facilities and web-resources: Case study of large private university with fast-growing clients,” Journal of Reviews on Global Economics.
- Kar, B.; Subudhi, R.N.; Padhy, R., “Impact of self-efficacy and contextual variables on entrepreneurial intention,” Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Subudhi, R.N., “A case study of media-industry in Odisha, India: Productivity issues and scope for e-marketing,” International Annual Conference of the American Society for Engineering Management 2013, ASEM 2013.
- Subudhi, R.N.; “Quest for quality, world-class educational organisation: Strategic management issues,” International Annual Conference of the American Society for Engineering Management 2013, ASEM 2013
- Subudhi R.N. (2021) Digital Consumption Pattern and Impacts of Social Media: Descriptive Statistical Analysis. In: Rautaray S.S., Pemmaraju P., Mohanty H. (eds) Trends of Data Science and Applications. Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol 954. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-6815-6_3
- Subudhi, R.N., Das, S.C., & Sahu, S. (2020). “Digital Escapism”, Horizon Journal of Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Research, vol 2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.37534/bp.jhssr.2020. v2.nS.id1071.p37
- Subudhi, R.N., & Palai, D., (2020), “Impact of Internet use during Covid-19 pandemic” Horizon Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Research, vol 2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.37534/bp.jhssr.2020.v2.nS.id1072.p59
- Subudhi, R.N., Das, S.C., Sahu, S. & Palai, D.,(2020). “Lockdown Virtual-life in Odisha, India: An Interview based Case Analysis”, Singaporean Journal of Business Economics and Management Studies, (SJBEMS, ISSN 2301-3621) [Article accepted for publication; Ref# 3sjbem_07062020
- Subudhi, R.N., Das, SC; & Sahu, S. (2020). “Social Inclusion of Older Adults during COVID-19 Pandemic”, Parikalpana: KIIT Journal of Management ISSN(P): 0974-2808; ISSN(E): 2582-482116, December, 2020. DoI:10.23862/kiit-parikalpana/2020/ v16/i1-2/204556 [article available at: https://ksom.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/12-Social-Inclusion-of-older-adults.pdf
- Firm-level Determinants to Influence the Target Group for Online Business Growth: An Empirical Analysis, July 2020, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems;
- Social Inclusion of older adults during COVID 19 pandemic, December 2020, Parikalpana: KIIT Journal of Management,
- Innovation for Changing Needs of Customers and their Consumption Patterns in Retail for Competitive Advantage: an Experiential Case Study, July 2020, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems;
- Efficiency-measurement-using-DEA, 2019, International-Journal-of-Recent-Technology-and-Engineering, Open-Access
- Export Performance of SMEs: A Review of Firm-Level Controllable Determinants, December 2019, Parikalpana KIIT Journal of Management
- Socio-Psychological Issues of Elderly People of Bhubaneswar: A Study, December 2019, Parikalpana KIIT Journal of Management;
- Applications-of-DEA2019, International-Journal-of-Innovative-Technology-and-Exploring-Engineering October 2019
- Work life Balance, Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment: A study on Bank Employees Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Computational Facilities and Web-Resources: Case Study of Large Private University with Fast-Growing Clients, April 2018, Journal of Reviews on Global Economics
- Red Ocean, Efficacy and Entrepreneurial Spirit: Case-study of Astang-Ayurved Chyavanpras, Bhubaneswar, 2019, Amity Journal of Entrepreneurship
- Impact of Self-Efficacy and Contextual Variables on Entrepreneurial Intention, September 2017, Pertanika Journal of Social Science and Humanities, Malaysia.
Methodological Issues in Management Research: Advances, Challenges, and the Way Ahead, Emerald, [with Sumita Mishra], ISBN: 978-1-78973-974-9, eISBN: 978-1-78973-973-2, 2019
Operations Research in Development Sector Editors (view affiliations). 09/2018; Springer., ISBN: 978-981-13-1953-2, DOI:10.1007/978-981-13-1954-9 [With Arabinda Tripathy, Srikanta Patnaik, Jyotiranjan Nayak]
Industrial Displacements and Human Rights. 2012 01/2012; LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing., ISBN: 978-3848480166 [With Ratnakar Mishra, Sujata Mangaraj]
Odisha History & Satabdi-Purusha (in Oriya language). 2000 01/2000; Lucky Publications Brahmapur.
Energy, Environment and Economy. 1996 edited by R.N. Subudhi, 01/1996; Kanishka Publishers & Distributors. New Delhi., ISBN: 81-7391-121-5
Rural Economy and Development. 1995 edited by R.N. Subudhi & AP Dash, 01/1995; Commonwealth Publisher. New Delhi., ISBN: 8171693377 [With AP Dash]
Energy Options for 21st Century. 1993 edited by RN Subudhi, 01/1993; Ashish Pub. House New Delhi., ISBN: 81-7024-538-9
Rabinarayan Subudhi, Brajaballav Kar: Technology Mediated Participatory Planning for 21st Century. Emerging Technologies of the 21st Century, 2014 edited by Dr. AK Roy, 01/2014: chapter Ch.42: Technology Mediated Participatory Planning for 21st Century: pages 819-825; New India Publishing Agency, New Delhi., ISBN: 978-93-83305-33-9:890p
Rabinarayan Subudhi: Knowledge Management and the Changing Need of IT Applications. Information and Knowledge Management Tools, Techniques and Practices, 2013 edited by AK Roy, 01/2013: chapter Knowledge Management and the Changing Need of IT Applications: pages 13-19; NEW INDIA PUBLISHING AGENCY., ISBN: 978-93-81450-62-8
Rabinarayan Subudhi: Operational efficiency of RRBs & other commercial Banks (jointly with Mr.Jitendra Ram). Organisational Performance in the Global Market, First, 2012 edited by Nayak, Mishra, Kar, 01/2012: pages 131-151; SSDN publishers New Delhi., ISBN: ISBN – 9381176412
Rabinarayan Subudhi: Statistical Tests applicable to Aquaculture Research. Applied Bioinformatics, Statistics & Eco. in Fisheries Research, 2008 edited by AK Roy, N Sarangi, 01/2008: chapter Statistical Tests applicable to Aquaculture Research; NEW INDIA PUBLISHING AGENCY, New Delhi., ISBN: 81-89422-86-3
Rabinarayan Subudhi: Energy, Environment and Economy. Energy, Environment and Economy, 1996 edited by RN Subudhi, 01/1996: chapter Changing Scenario of Power Generation: pages 15-36; Kaniska Publication, New Delhi., ISBN: 81 7391-121-5
Rabinarayan Subudhi: Rural Economy & Development. Rural Economy & Development, 1995 edited by RN Subudhi, AP Dash, 01/1995: chapter Integrated system for Rural planning & development (Jointly with Dr. AP Dash): pages 1-8; Commonwealth Publication, New Delhi., ISBN: 81-7169-337-7
Rabinarayan Subudhi: Energy Options for 21st Century. Energy Options for 21st Century, 1993 edited by RN Subudhi, 01/1993: chapter Scope for Energy Conservation & Environment Management in India: pages 1-13; Ashish Publishing House, New Delhi., ISBN: 81 7024-538-9