He has overall 10 years of experience in Global Program Management, Strategic Marketing & Research, Business Development and Project Procurement.
Prior to MBA, he has worked in Hindustan Petroleum as a Purchase Officer for approximately 5 years (Sep 2006- June 2011). Afterwards he has completed his PGDM (Marketing & Operations) from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow in March 2013. Post-MBA, he joined Ingersoll Rand (May 2013- April 2018) in Strategic Marketing & Research role where he supported various technology business development initiatives from top management. Later on, as a program manager he led cross-functional team to execute several New Product Development (NPD) projects. He has Proven skills in end-to-end project management (requirement gathering to product launch), Voice of Customer research, Business case development, New Product Development (NPD) processes
Some of his research interest areas are technology adoption/impact in marketing research and consumer behaviour, VoC for new product development etc
Teach the following courses for MBA students
- Predictive Analytics ( SAS Studio & SAS Enterprise Miner)
- Supply Chain Analytics (AnyLogic)
- Analytics Tool Box (Tableau and Power BI)
- Business Research Methods (MS Excel, SPSS)
- Business to Business Marketing
- Marketing Research (SmartPLS)
- Project Management
- Managing Service Operations
- Blockchain Applications in Business
- Bhuwandeep, Das P.P., “A Scale to measure behavioural change regarding sanitation post implementation of sanitation programs,” Proceedings of the World Conference on Smart Trends in Systems, Security and Sustainability, WS4 2020.
- Bhuwandeep; Das, P.P., “Study on Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice (KAP) of sustainable consumption behaviour among college students.