She has 20 years of working experience including two years as Faculty-HR at IBAT and over 18 years of experience in all gamuts of HR in varied sectors –Power, Telecom – both services & infrastructure & Port, both at corporate and site. This includes experience in Strategic and Operational HR & Administration in reputed companies like Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Ltd., a state Govt. PSU; AIRCEL; Dhamra Port Company Ltd. and Tata Refractories Ltd. During these work stints, she has played a lead role while designing, revamping & implementing customized HR processes, assisting management in wage rationalization, merger & acquisition and being a change agent during transitions. Corporate experience includes 12 years in lead HR & Admin role.
Her professional associations include being part of NHRDN, BBSR Chapter as Secretary from May, 2009 till March, 2014 & as Treasurer since April, 2014 till date. She has been Sub-Editor, NIPM, Utkal Chapter from Apr’00 till March’05. Since Dec’97, she has been conducting several personality development workshops & rendered classes at institutes including KSOM, IMIS, OEC, ASM, Silicon Engineering College, MSM for students prior to placement.
Her academical credentials include MA in PMIR (gold medalist of 93-95) batch; M. Phil. in PMIR; LLB & Ph.D. She is a certified Thomas International’s PPA Practitioner since June, 2016
- Das, Saptorshi; Mishra, Isa; “The role of nature in creating mystery and terror in the short stories of Ruskin Bond, with special reference to listen to the wind and the wind on haunted hill”; International Journal of English & Literature
- Padhi, Shradha; Mishra, Isa; “Impact of trust in building a high performing team, specifically in project based IT companies”; Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research
- Satpathy, Jyoti; Mishra, Isa; “Clinical Observations on Neuro Decision Capability”; European Journal of Business & Social Sciences
- Das, Saptorshi; Mishra, Isa; “Women and Marriage, in Diaspora, on both sides of the Border”; TEST Engineering and Management
- Multiple authors; Satpathy, Jyoti; Mishra, Isa; Padhi, Shradha; Das, Debi P.; “Noetic Alleyways: Choosing to Choose or Deciding to Decide”; Strad Research Journal
- Satpathy, Jyoti; Mishra, Isa; Padhi, Shradha; Das, Debi P.; “Insightful Entrepreneurial Behavior Deportment”; PalArch’s Journal of Archaeology of Egypt / Egyptology
- Satpathy, Jyoti; Mishra, Isa; Laza, Sebastian; Padhi, Shradha; Das, Debi P.; “Perceptive- Entrepreneurial Decision Comportment”; Journal of Social Sciences