She has 24 years of working experience including six years as Faculty-HR at IBAT and KSOM and over 18 years of experience in all gamuts of HR in varied sectors –Power, Telecom – both services & infrastructure & Port, both at corporate and site. This includes experience in Strategic and Operational HR & Administration in reputed companies like Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Ltd., a state Govt. PSU; AIRCEL; Adani Dhamra Port Company Ltd. and Tata Refractories Ltd. During these work stints, she has played a lead role while designing, revamping & implementing customized HR processes, assisting management in wage rationalization, merger & acquisition and being a change agent during transitions. Corporate experience includes 12 years in lead HR & Admin role. She has been conducting MDPs in the areas of communication and etiquette, emotional intelligence, labor laws and compliances, time management, stress management, diversity and inclusion, POSH, etc. for corporate houses and has worked in HR consulting in the following areas: Competency Mapping, Job Analysis and Evaluation, Performance Management, HR policies and processes.
Her professional associations include being part of NHRDN, BBSR Chapter as Secretary from May, 2009 till March, 2014 & as Treasurer since April, 2014 till date. She has been Sub-Editor, NIPM, Utkal Chapter from Apr’00 till March’05. Since Dec’97, she has been conducting several personality development workshops & rendered classes at institutes including KSOM, IMIS, OEC, ASM, Silicon Engineering College, MSM for students prior to placement.
Her academic credentials include MA in PMIR (gold medalist of 93-95) batch; M. Phil. in PMIR; LLB & Ph.D. She is a certified Thomas International’s PPA Practitioner since June, 2016
- Das, Saptorshi; Mishra, Isa; “The role of nature in creating mystery and terror in the short stories of Ruskin Bond, with special reference to listen to the wind and the wind on haunted hill”; International Journal of English & Literature
- Padhi, Shradha; Mishra, Isa; “Impact of trust in building a high performing team, specifically in project based IT companies”; Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research
- Satpathy, Jyoti; Mishra, Isa; “Clinical Observations on Neuro Decision Capability”; European Journal of Business & Social Sciences
- Das, Saptorshi; Mishra, Isa; “Women and Marriage, in Diaspora, on both sides of the Border”; TEST Engineering and Management
- Multiple authors; Satpathy, Jyoti; Mishra, Isa; Padhi, Shradha; Das, Debi P.; “Noetic Alleyways: Choosing to Choose or Deciding to Decide”; Strad Research Journal
- Satpathy, Jyoti; Mishra, Isa; Padhi, Shradha; Das, Debi P.; “Insightful Entrepreneurial Behavior Deportment”; PalArch’s Journal of Archaeology of Egypt / Egyptology
- Satpathy, Jyoti; Mishra, Isa; Laza, Sebastian; Padhi, Shradha; Das, Debi P.; “Perceptive- Entrepreneurial Decision Comportment”; Journal of Social Sciences
Prof. Isa Mishra & Prof. Shradha Padha co-authored a Chapter on “Mental health and role of HR Managers”, for the book titled “Human Resource Management and Mental Health – A Psychosocial Aspect”, which was published on 25th June, 2021 by Lincoln Research and Publishing Limited, Australia – LRPL. Book has been edited by Prof. Sasmita Samanta, Pro-VC, KIIT-DU; Dr. Biswabandita Kar, Dean, KIIT School of Applied Sciences and Dean, Research & Development Cell; Dr. Sandeep Poddar, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research & Innovation), Lincoln University College, Malaysia; and Dr. Amiya Bhaumik, President, Lincoln University College.
- Enhancement in the education systems through effective management”; Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry; Scopus; Volume 12, Issue 6, June 2021: 874-881
- Psychological Factors Affecting The Quality Of Online Learning”; Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education, Vol.12 No.10(2021), 812-817; Scopus Q4, ISSN: 1309-4653.
- Prof. Isa Mishra & Prof. Shradha Padhi co-authored a book chapter titled Emotional Independence, published in Partridge Publications for the book titled “Self Management”; book released on 5th March, 2021; Published on Feb, 2021.