KSOM conducts online MDP with SIDBIJune 27, 2020
KSOM conducted International Webinar on ‘New-normal life in virtual world: Issues, Challenges & Way forward’June 29, 2020
The role of management consultants in supporting governance at state and center has been steadily rising, creating opportunities for management professionals. The arena of Government Advisory spans multiple social, economic and environment domains, requiring specialized competencies to create collective impact. The session was aimed to gain insights into the emerging landscape of business with government, besides the new models in the corporate world. Further, how the insights thus gained can be used to develop talent for the impact economy.
Amit Kumar Patjoshi, National Lead, (India) at Palladium
Amit holds a MBA from Xavier Institute of Management and is a World Bank certified Public Procurement expert. He has over 11 years of rich working experience in Strategy and consulting. As the National Lead, he leads assignments with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. Prior to his current assignment, he worked as Director, KPMG; Manager, Accenture; Senior Consultant, PWC; Consultant, Ernst & Young Pvt. Ltd, India; and Consultant, CTRAN Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Seventy-eight participants from five schools such as School of Management, School of Rural Management, School of Humanities, School of Languages, School of Law and the Corporate Relations team
Intended learning outcomes
- Changing business landscape in WorkSpace Industry, Education, Entertainment, Hospitality, Tourism & Aviation, e-Retail and BFSI.
- Emerging area of engagement in the Government space- impact investing, go-local, incubation accelerator, ruralisation – agri-transformation, cashless – contactless, and inclusive PPP to PPCP (public, private and community partnership)
- The impact economy: need for different actors to work together to create economic and social impact on the needed scale.
- Areas of new investment: fresh food, preventive healthcare, vitamins and household care.
- Industry expectations from the new hires: be innovation, specialization, be agile, justify value of investment and be collaborative.
- Interactive lecture