Dr. Biswajit Das spoke in ‘Study in India’ Expo WebinarFebruary 22, 2022
KSOM conducts second International Conference on Management Research (ICMR-2022) on the theme “Chaos, Complexity, and Resilience: Business and Society in Pandemic Context”February 28, 2022
A virtual alumni meet of KIIT School of Management (KSOM), was organized on 19th February 2022 for the batches of 1993-95, 1994-96 & 1995-97. Subhra Mohapatra, MBA I student and member of Kongregate club highlighted the exponential growth of KIIT in all fields due to the untiring efforts of Prof. Achyuta Samanta, Founder, KIIT & KISS and reminded the alumni the slogan of Prof. Samanta – “Strengthening Alumni – Strengthening KIIT”. Dr SK Mahapatra, Director initiated the tradition of year-wise alumni meet and delivered the welcome address. He discussed the progress and evolution of this university for the past 25 years and various achievements and progress made by the alumni of KSOM. Prof. SN Mishra, Dean spoke about the importance of alumni meet and how the connection between Alumni and alma mater is essential. He addressed the alumni and stated that today the world of knowledge has become flat and there is constrain with space anymore. Prof Ayushi Raichoudhury, Faculty Coordinator – Alumni discussed the possibility of academic and research collaborations, arranging internships, alumni talk and career guidance for KIIT students with the alumni. Prof Ashok Sar, Prof RN Subudhi, Prof Kumar Mohanty and Prof. Sumita Mishra and Prof. Saroj Routray also graced the occasion.
It was followed by an interactive session where the alumni shared their experiences at IBAT and current engagements. They expressed their gratitude and were astonished to see the growth of KIIT & KISS. They also spoke about how the branding and success of the Founder and their alma mater are giving true shape to their career and excellent visibility across the globe. They shared their professional achievements and also put forward a few suggestions on their contribution and collaboration with the alma mater. The alumni had a delightful time interacting amongst each other, many best kept secrets were shared on a lighter note for the sheer nostalgia and amusement of all. The alumni were very happy to have met virtually. Subhra Mohapatra coordinated the game segment. The event ended with a word of thanks by Rasleen Kaur, Student Coordinator.
- Mr. Tushar Mohanta , Head of business operations -Data Control
- Mr. Amiya Kumar Giri, Co-Founder – Prepty
- Mr. Yuvraj Mehta, Head Corporate Brand management & Communications – L&T
- Mr. Ayaskanta mohanty, Managing Director – Tatwa Technologies
- Mr. Pradipta Panigrahi, CEO and Founder – G-ON Energy Controls
- Praveen Dubey, Vice President – Enam Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Sudhir Sahoo, SRS Financial Services
- Mr. Subhamay Das, Regional Transport IT Director EMEA -DHL Supply Chain
- Mr. Abhay Deeip – Truetab Pvt. Ltd
- Mr. Satya Narayan Dash , State Lead for Store Operations , Compliance, Alternate Channel – Jio Mart at Reliance Jio Infocom Limited
- Mr. Prasad Routray, Head Corporate & Alliances – Airtel Payments Bank
- Mr. Akhil Minocha, Vice President – Global Captives Business
- Mr. Amaresh Panda, Head-Sales & Business Development – Badr Investment Holding