- This event has passed.
Effective Goal Setting and Team Monitoring In Sales
May 17, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Facilitator: Prof Bhuwandeep & Prof Ritika Sharma
In a recent industry survey, more than 80% of small business owners confessed that they did not track their company goals. And yet, an equal, if not higher, percentage would likely state that goal-setting is integral to business success.Not all goal-setting is equally effective. Learning to set the right goals – and learning how to best achieve them – takes time, practice, and a little bit of guidance.
Goal setting involves the development of an action plan designed to motivate and guide a person or group toward a goal. Goal setting can be guided by goal-setting criteria such as SMART criteria.
- To be able to set goals for reporting sales team
- To be able to communicate the sales goals to higher management for effective execution
- Hands on techniques for effective team monitoring of the sales team
- Techniques to single out good performers , below performers and trouble makers in a sales team
- To able to motivate and extract good results from sales team in times of lean sales