- This event has passed.
Applying Customer Analytics For Business Growth
April 12, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Facilitator: Prof Bhuwandeep & Prof Ritika Sharma
Consumer analytics is one of the dazzling facets of marketing science. Pertaining to the analysis of continuous, individual/household level (customer level) behavioral data, it yields insights that are particularly useful in identifying and addressing business issues.
Customer analytics is a process by which data from customer behavior is used to help make key business decisions via market segmentation and predictive analytics.
- Understand the meaning and role of customer analytics in a company
- To be able to understand the customer life cycle from business perspective
- To be able to make business decision to influence the customer after learning their behavior through customer analytics
- Learn how to measure customer loyalties and customer loyalties
- How to capture the relevant customer feed back
- How engage customer through use of analytics