One of the Best B Schools of Eastern India
KSOM is one of the oldest private B-schools of the country with a glorious past. Many of it’s students have gone to head companies, start their own venture, or occupy senior management positions in various organizations. It’s one of India’s most premier B-schools and have been consistently ranked as one of the best B-schools of Eastern India, year after year.
Ranking of KIIT School of Management
- 30th all India and 5th in Eastern India, as per National Institution Ranking Framework, MHRD, Government of India, 2018 B-School Rankings
- 4th in Eastern India, 27th All India – Times of India B-School Ranking, 2018.
6th in Eastern India, 39th All India – Times B School Ranking 2017, Times of India
4th in Eastern India, 40th All India – MINT-MBA Universe.com B-School Ranking 2017-18
- 5th in Eastern India, 42nd All India –
5th in Eastern India, 48th All India – Outlook B School Ranking 2017
6th in Eastern India, 55th All India – Business Today B School Ranking 2017
1st in Eastern India, 14th All India – Outlook Money Best MBA Finance Ranking 2016
6th in Eastern India, 38th All India – NHRDN People Matters B School Ranking 2016
- KIIT has the distinction of being the youngest institute ever in the country to be declared a University ( U/S 3 of UGC Act, 1956) by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- KIIT has been awarded NAAC Accreditation in “A” grade.
- The MBA program of KIIT School of Management (KSOM) is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India. Besides, the MBA program is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of AICTE .
- The process of Accreditation takes into account the excellence of the institution in infrastructure facilities,faculty, academic standards, etc. These stand as a proof for the School of Management commitment towards the quality education.
- KSOM has been recently awarded Life Membership by Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA).