Soft Skills & English Communication Skills
May 23 @ 8:00 am - May 24 @ 5:00 pm
Facilitator: Prof. Saptorshi Das
In today’s world, the English language has become a language of interpersonal communication, business, science, information technology and entertainment. So, do you want to speak and write better English? If yes, this programme will help you do just that, in person, online and on the phone. Through this prograame, you will change how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world.
- Communicate effectively using simple and concise language.
- Enhance listening skills to anticipate and avoid misunderstandings.
- Foster cross-cultural understanding in your workplace.
- Communicate with clarity and confidence.
- Make impressive presentations.
- Write effective business documents.