New Age Social Media Marketing
May 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Facilitator: Prof Bhuwandeep & Prof Ritika Sharma
Traditional marketing is increasingly been replaced by online marketing esp. social media marketing. According to reports, over 80% of business executives identified social media as an integral part of their business. With increasing internet penetration, this figure is likely to rise even more.
Social media is a relatively inexpensive source of market intelligence which can be used by marketers and managers to track and respond to consumer-identified problems and detect market opportunities. Most commonly used social media platforms are Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram.
- Validate your brand in real time with consumer insights and feedback
- Use social media as a tool to engage with customer and increase customer loyalty
- Effective use of social media analytics for customer acquisition and retention
- Launch and manage social media campaigns
- Accentuate marketing efforts of other paid media channels
- Improve brand image and perception through real time interaction with consumers
- May 3
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Event Tags:
- NEW AGE SOCIAL MEDIA
- KIIT School of Management