April 26 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Facilitator: Prof Bhuwandeep & Prof Ritika Sharma
Every company is as established and robust as its relationship with its channel partners. Channel partners are very important link in the value chain for every company. It is the need of the hour to manage, collaborate and grow with the channel partners in every domain.
A process where the company develops various marketing techniques as well as sales strategies to reach the widest
possible customer base. The channels are ways or outlets to market and sell products and/or services.
- Understand the various roles and expectations of a marketing channel
- To establish direct communication with customers in each channel
- Identify and manage various channel conflicts and effective resolution for the same
- Effectively manage and collaborate with multi channel systems for business growth
- How to deal with channel pruning and channel extension
- Mapping Market sizing. Customer’s demography and needs with the number and characteristics of channel partners