Best B School for Finance
KSOM, each year, organizes a National Level Finance Conclave, taking a current and relevant issue as the theme. The conclave is generally attended by very highly accomplished Corporate Leaders of India, including MDs and CEOs of large Financial Institutions.
Professors from IIMs and other reputed Management Institutions, Corporate Delegates, Students, Researchers and other Academicians also attend the Conclave.
Key attendees of past Finance Conclaves have been:
- Dr. Aditya Puri, MD and CEO, HDFC Bank
- Dr. N. Chandrasekaran, MD and CEO, Tata Consultancy Services
- Mr. Ashok Barat, MD & CEO, Forbes & Company Ltd
- Mr. Ganesh Padmanabhan, CFO & Company Secretary, Godrej Industries Ltd.
- Mr. Saugata Bhattacharya, Sr. Vice President and Chief Economist at Axis bank
The conclave generally comprises of:
- Inaugural and Keynote Speeches
- Panel Discussion
- Student Competitions
- Workshops by Industry Participants
Beyond organizing conclaves, KSOM places a lot of emphasis on learning the nuances of Finance through a activities including:
- Encouraging students to trade using Demat Accounts
- Undergoing various Finance Certification Programs such as those on Mutual Funds or as Financial Analysts
- Ensuring round-the-year student activities in Finance, including Economic Analysis, Stock Simulation Games, M&A Simulation and much more
- “Budget Analysis Talk” every year by a reputed Financial Expert, including senior editors of National Newspapers
Our focus on equipping our students with the best in Finance makes us one of the best B-schools for Finance in India.